A Reliable Indicator For COVID-19 Detection For Hospitals, Clinics, Professional Laboratories, Businesses & More
- Quick: With INDICAID, users can expect quick results in just 20 minutes.
- Easy: User-friendly testing. No additional equipment or training is required.
- Simple Sampling: INDICAID comes with intuitive vials to obtain self-collected shallow nasal samples.
- Bulk-Testing: Our rapid COVID-19 test allows for the aggregate collection of multiple specimens followed by batch-testing of individual samples up to two (2) hours after collection.
- Detects COVID-19 subvariants: To date, in-house analytical studies have not identified any variants of concern that have an impact to the performance of INDICAID, including Omicron sub-variants BA.4, BA.5, BQ.1, BQ.1.1, XBB.1.5, and XBB.1.16.
1 U.S. FDA EUA
INDICAID COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test obtained U.S. FDA EUA in July 2021
2 Able to detect coronavirus variants
Detectable variants include Alpha (B.1.1.7), Beta (B.1.351), Gamma (P.1), Delta (B.1.617.2), Delta Plus (AY.1 and AY.2), Omicron (B.1.1.529) (multiple variants), BA.2.12.1, BA.3, BA.4, BA.5, and Q.1/BQ.1.1, XBB.1.5, and XBB.1.16.