The CLC800 biochemistry analyzer is an exceptional choice for laboratories and clinical laboratories located in large group practices, clinics, small to mid-size hospitals, or research facilities seeking a mid-volume clinical chemistry analyzer. With the ability to process up to 400 photometric chemistry tests per hour, up to 800 tests per hour with electrolyte testing, and allowing for bar-coded sample tubes, the CLC800 gives your organization the tools to get test results quickly and efficiently.
CLC800 Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Fast Facts
- Discrete, random access, batch and stat
- Up to 400 T/H for photometric tests; 800 T/H with ISE
- Bar-coded sample tubes
- Bar-coded liquid ready-to-use reagents (most assays)
- Extensive reagent test menu
- Accommodates one-part, two-part, and up to four-part reagents
- Exemplary after-sale support
- Excellent for clinical laboratories located in mid-size group practices, small hospitals or reference and research laboratories
- Cost-effective service contracts
- Validation assistance and pre-site installation checklist
- No charge hotline phone support
Advanced Photometric System
An advanced photometric system and a sample/reagent pipetting mechanism provide high levels of accuracy for your laboratory.
Multiple Reagent Options
The CLC800 chemistry analyzer includes two reagent compartments, 88 reagent positions, and 2 other positions for eliminating off-line sample pre-treatment. One-part, two-part, and up to four-part reagents can be used.
Refrigerated Sample Wheel
A multi-function refrigerated sample wheel offers 115 sample positions and supports various tubes and sample cups.
Two standalone stirrers produce accurate results; these stirrers, coated with Teflon, avoid liquid suspension and reduce cross-contamination.
Robust calibration functionality enables automatic calibration and nine selectable calibration curves. QC is available with Westgard multirules, the Levy-Jenning chart, and a cumulative summary.
Pre-site surveys, installation, customer training, validation assistance and free technical support from a hotline all come with your CLC800 purchase. You’ll get ongoing support to ensure you get the most out of your new chemistry analyzer.